An Analysis of Perception of Regional language (Tamil) Infographics among Physical Education Professionals
- Time Series Infographics,
- Retention-based perception,
- physical educationist
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Tamil poets have created, named, categorized, summarized and preserved dialects based on dialects in order to preserve the language they speak. Before exploring the importance of numbers in language it is necessary to know the design of grammatical literature. It is possible that the Sanskrit poets called the text grammar of the words when they recorded the language, they created in the journals so that it would be known to the world, and the textual literature of the world empirical biographies based on his quote characters. The words created for measurements such as size and mass are the primary letters of the words and the reasons for giving a special place to measurements in Tamil are explained. In order to give Tamil a lofty place in the world languages in are the numbers to indicate the of an action, the time of action, and the number of soldiers involved in the war. The conclusion of the study is outlined.
- Alyahya, D. (2019) Infographics as a Learning Tool in Higher Education: The Design Process and Perception of an Instructional Designer, International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 18(1), 1-15.
- Klenowski, V. (2009) Assessment for Learning revisited: an Asia-Pacific perspective, Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, 16(3) 263-268.
- Smith, K. (2016) Cooperative Learning About Assessment for Learning. In: Laveault, D., Allal, L. (eds) Assessment for Learning: Meeting the Challenge of Implementation. The Enabling Power of Assessment, vol 4. Springer, Cham.
- Yuan, L.P., Zhou, Z., Zhao, J., Guo, Y., Du, F., Qu, H. (2021) Infocolorizer: Interactive recommendation of color palettes for infographics. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 28(12), 4252-4266.