Sensation and entertainment in Nedunalvaadai
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All the actions of man are based on his moods and feelings, but the emotion that emerges from the human being arises from the mind. Based on the time and environment emotion appears and it results as a person's behaviour. It is said that emotions are the actions that appear and perform not only for the human species, but the living things that appeared in the world also emotional feelings and emotions are manifested according to the weather and climate. Focusing on emotions, this article explains the feeling of animals, the feeling of worship, the feeling of the time, the loneliness of the heroine, the sense of duty and the sense of personality of the hero.
- Kathir Muruku, (2018) Pattinapalai Nedunalvadai Source and Text, Saradha Publishing House Chennai, India.
- Muthu Ramamurthy, (2012) Nedunalvadai Source and Text, Gaura Publishing Group, Chennai, India.
- Ravichandran, D.K. (2015) Sigmund Freud: The Science of Psychoanalysis, Waves Publishers, Chennai, India.
- Saminatha Iyer, (2018) Pathupattu Moolam and Nachinarkiniyarurai, Uve Saminatha Iyer Library, Chennai, India.
- Sethuraman, (2017) History of Tamil Literature, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.