How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Art is essentially the one which fantasizes by its aesthetics and provides pleasure through a newer perspective. Nature is the basis for any artistic creation and a creative artist composes literature based on his perseverance love for nature and intellectual vigor. The artist intensely feels that everyone should enjoy what he has enjoyed and this is the uniqueness of art. Myth is the originator of all the arts which came later and myth is employed as the interior focal matter around which the story of an epic nature revolves. We come to know that the ancient Tamilians knew the art of integrating and operating the myths to entertain and enlighten the society.
- Ilango Adigal, (1969), Silapathikaram, Kazaga veliyedu, Chennai, India.
- Konguvelir, (1969), Perungathai, Kazaga veliyedu, Chennai, India.
- Seethalai Sathanar, (1970), Manimegalai, Kazaga veliyedu, Chennai, India.
- Thiruthaka Devar, (1989), Seevaga Sinthamani, Kazaga veliyedu, Chennai, India.
- Tholamozhi Thevar, (1990), Soolamani, Kazaga veliyedu, Chennai, India.