The Theological Teachings and Principles of Pavai Literature
- Pavai Literature,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The article analyzes the turn of the year in recognition of Kannaberumaan, the Nandavegopan Kumaran, the sharpen sward tycoon, and Yasodai, the young lion, and the Thiruvemba of Manivasaka, who was dissolved by the Thiruvasaka that I am a liar, my heart is a lie, and i cry. Both the creators of reverential literature have recorded the rise of the female race through songs of early morning, expressing the principles of the standards and unmistakable rules that blasphemy is raised despite the fact that religious thoughts are at various levels.
- Andal, (2010), Thiruppavai, Sri Vanni Vinayagar book stores, Madurai, India
- Avvaiyar, Bharathiar, Bharadidasan, (2018), Aaathisoodi moolamum uraiyum, Saradha pathipagam, Chennai, India
- Ilampuranar, (1982) Tholkappiyam porulathikaram, South India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Thirunelveli, India
- Ilankumaranar, R., (2007) THirukural, Semamedu pthippagam, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Kamalakkannan, R.V., (2011) Naalayira Divya Prabandham, Moolamum thelivuraiyum, First edition, Varthamanan pathippagam, Chennai, India