The Three Tevaram theories and principles of God
- Lord Shiva
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Thirumurai are specially in Tamil literature, especially in bhakti literature. The first seven of them are called thevaram. The authors of these books are called the Principal Nayanmars. He is the first to be born in The Hawks. During the 6th century jainism, the temples visited the saivism and sang the saivite saints in Tamil Nadu. The devara songs sung in the same way are the ways of worshipping God, the principles of life, the principles and theories of gods. The three principles are that the deity can be attained by singing the devara and worshipping Lord Shiva. The saints of those days thought that the best way to guide people through devotion was to guide them.
- Anusuya, V., (2018) Sambandar and Theocratic Sambandar, Tamilachi Pathippagam, Chennai, India
- Kanthaiyapillai, N.C., (2016) Sivan, Tamil Development Coroporation, Chennai, India
- Renuga, S., (2012) Lord siva in Tamil literature, Mangai Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Sethupathi, (2006) Religion and Society from a life point of view, Shenba pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Subramaniyapillai, K., (2016), Edited by Saravanan, S., (2018), Religions and Tamil community in Tamil Nadu, Siva Siddantha perumandarm, Chennai, India.
- Vellaivaaranar, K., (2011). History of panniru thirumurai, First edition, Edited by K. SIvaramalingam, India Panpattu Ayivu Maiyam, India