Theories of Theology in the Letters of Thirumangai Alvar
- Tamil literature,
- Thirumangai Alvar,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
After the 6th century in Tamil literature, Saivism and Vaishnavism were the most prevalent in tamil literature, and the hymns of the Alvars developed a variety of new techniques and theories for devotion. Thirumangai Alvar has sung a letter with him as heroine and Lord as hero. In the Sangam tamil literature, 'Madal Climbing' is seen as a male only, Thirumangai Alvar makes himself a woman and falls in love with Lord Vishnu and expresses his love for the Lord by climbing the lobe. Like Thirumangai Alvar, periyazhwar has made himself a mother and composed songs using Vishnu as a child. This technique is transformed from the grammar of Tamil. He who achieves happiness will receive virtue and wealth. Tirumangai Alvar says that it is best to see The lord in this world and enjoy it. The object of this article is to study the pleasures of life and the principles of theology of the heavens.
- Alagar nambi, (2016), Thirumanthiram given by Thirumoolar, Kavitha Publications, Chennai, India.
- Devarajan, Na.S., (2002) Vaishnavism and Alvars Sri Shenbaga Publishing, Chennai, India
- Durai Rajaram, (2008) Naalayira Divya Prabandham, Volume-1, Mullai Nilayam, Chennai, India
- Ilampuranar, (2011) Tholkappiyam moolamum uraiyum, Saradha pathippagam, Chennai, India
- Parimelalhagar, (2002) Thirukural, Saradha Pathippagam, Chennai, India