The Theory of the Major Theological Principles of Eight Anthologies
- Hunting tools,
- Sangam literature
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The creation of God is the belief that we will be safe by creating rituals and temples that are sacrificed by men who are afraid of the fury of nature. They also gave their hunting tools to the gods who created it and also established idolatry. Among the gods that were so, there is a dual ity of the small god. At first, the small deities were worshipped on the border of the village as a place where the dead ancestors lived as people. This is called the Guardian Goddess. The great deities are considered to be the deity of every deity shown in Thelly. The difference between the minor gods and the great gods does not appear to have been in the Sangam literature. However, it is a discretion to match the definition of today. In the society where the dead were usually the middle stones, the stones became worship. The study is the only small-sighted cult of the four temples that were built for the king, the deceased, the dead from the north, the life of the goddess, the king and the living.
- Agananooru, (1971) South India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Thirunalveli, India
- Maraimalaiadigal, (1965) Religion of Tamil, South India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Thirunalveli, India
- Nagasamy, R., (1972) Herostone, Tamilnadu government archeology, India
- Sami, P.L., (1976) Mother Deity Worship in Tamil, new century book house, Chennai, India
- Tholkappiyam, (1969) South India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Thirunalveli, India
- Velipillai, (1969) Time and opinion in literature, Chennai, India