Theological principle and doctrine emphasized by Thiruvarutha
- Thiru Arutpa
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Vadalur Vallalar is one of the most remarkable people who have contributed literature to the upliftment of human society. He has a unique composition called 'Thiru Arutpa'. He identified God as a blessing and wanted other beings to see God. He showed the world the principle of the spirit, the highest goal, the spirit of the spirit, by saying that the way to reach God is the life-giving principle of life. This article is a description of the principles and principles of the theology in his thiruvarutpa.
- Innashi, S., (1993) Society and Religion, Madras University, Chennai, India
- Ramanatha pillai, (1975) Thayumanvadigal thirupadalgal, Kazhaga Veliyedu, Chennai, India
- Saravananandha, (1990) Thiruvarutpa, Ramalingar Panimandram, Chennai, India
- Thiruvalluvar, (1993) Thirukkural, Parimelazhagar Urai, Poombukar pathippagam, Chennai, India
- Uran Adigal (1990) Thiruvarutpa Urainadipakuthi, Ramalingar Panimandram, Chennai, India