Proverbs Four Hundred emphasizing ethics
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Proverbs Four Hundred Emphasizing Ethics is the topic of the study. Proverb four hundred says that old sins will go away by doing dharmas. It means doing good deeds in a timely manner. It says that one should not insult a friend among intellectuals, and that such insulting is like insulting ourselves. Wealth that is kept safe should not be put together as big money to help behind. It says that we should give the wealth we have accumulated to others and if we live like that, it will be the great treasure that we will accumulate in the end times. The deeds he has done will benefit one. Surrounding people will not give such an advantage. It is okay to not be able to do beneficial charity for many days. Says do some day. Doing virtue also brings benefits. The proverb says that you will get Motsam as well. Let us attain the Moksha life by doing the proverbial four hundred emphasizing virtue.
- Munrurai Araiyanaar, (2014) Pazhamozhi Nanooru, Saradha pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Puliyur Kesikan, (2010) Pazhamozhi Nanooru, Sri Senbaga Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Puliyur Kesikan, (2016) Pazhamozhi Nanooru, Paavai Publications, Chennai, India.
- Sivagyanam, V., (2017) Pazhamozhi Nanooru Mulamum Uraiyum, Vijaya Pathippagam, Coimbatore, India.
- Tamizhpriyan, (2010) Pazhamozhi Nanooru, Karpagam puthakalayam, Chennai, India.
- Vasudevan, K., (2005) Pazhamozhi Nanooru or aaivu, The Parker Publications, Chennai, India.