Prabhanjan will narrates short stories Puduvai Tamil status of during the French rule
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This Article, The Position of The Tamils of Pondicherry during the French rule, which deals with the short stories of Vishwasan, who is one of the most important tamil short story creators, is based on the short stories of The Cycle, Security, Brother Oro and Business of The Universe. It also examines the difficulties faced by the inequalities of caste and religion and the racist activities of the French rulers, especially when Pondicherry was under the control of the French in the 16th and 19th centuries. This article also deals with the tragic history of the exile of tamil people by using their ignorance and poverty to foreign countries for tea plantation industries.
- Charal Nadan, (2011) Malaiyaka Thamilar Varalaru, 1st Edition, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Nirmala Devi, (2011) Prabanjanin Samukam, 1st Edition, Kaavya, Kodambakkam, Chennai, India.
- Noboru Karashima, Supparrayalu A., (2017) Thamilakathil Jaathi Uruvakamum Samuka matramum, 1st Edition, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Prabanjan (2017), Prabanjan Kathaikal, Volume 1,2. 1st Edition, Discovery Book palace, K.K. Nagar, Chennai, India.
- Thilaivanam (2008) Puducherry manila varalarum Panpaadum, First Edition, Sivasakthi Publications, Chennai, India.