Feminist thought in the poems of modern women poets
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The poems of women poets have recently gone beyond the status of talking about women's life through feminist ideas and speaking of women's liberation. Some people's writings arise based on feminist theoretical definitions. There are differences between theoretical ideas naturally within a work and the creation of a work standing within the theory. If a work is created based solely on theory, it can distort creativity itself. But there are two different conditions, including this tendency, in the poems of modern women poets. They vary depending on the understanding of the poets. This article deals with feminism in the poetic tendencies of contemporary women poets like Lena Manimegalai, Vijayalakshmi, Kuttirevathi, Sugirdharani and others.
- Aranka Mallika, (2015) Tamizh Ilakkiyamum Penniyamum, 5th Edition, New Century Book House Pvt.Ltd, Ambattur, Chennai, India.
- Deepa A., Mariya Reegan. S, Kumar. R, (2010) Penn: Mozhi – Veli, 1st Edition, Parical Pathippagam, India.
- Kamali. T., (2006) Penniya Pataippilakkiyam, First Edition, International Institute of Tamil Studies, Chennai, India.
- Kanali Viyayalakshmi, (2017) Pall(zh) Muran, 1st Edition, Poovarashi Publications, Anna Nagar East, Chennai, India.
- Kutti Revathi, (2003) Poonaippola Alayum Velicham, 2nd Edition, Panikkdam Pathippagam, Royapettai, Chennai, India.
- Kutti Revathi, (2006) Udalin Kathavu, 1st Edition, Panikkdam Pathippagam, Royapettai, Chennai, India.
- Leena Manimekalai (2013) Parathaiyarul Ranni, Second Edition, Kanavuppattarai, Chennai, India.
- Nadarasan T. S, (2002) Kavithaienum Mozhi, 1st Edition, Sithirai Nilavu Publications, Madurai, India.
- Prema. R., (2015) Penniyam Akalamum Aalamum, Kaavya, Kodambakkam, Chennai, India.
- Rajalakshmi A., (2012) Aakkamum Pennale, 1st Edition, Murankalari Padaippagam, Manale, Chennai, India.
- Sugirtharani, (2010) Iruvu Mirukam, 5th Edition, Kalachuvadu Pathippagam, Nagercoil, India.
- Sugirtharani, (2012) Avalai Mozipeyarttal, 3rd Edition, kalachuvadu Pathippagam, Nagercoil, India.