Study of attitudes towards values among High School Students
- High School,
- Art Program
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Field research was used to find a attitude towards value among high school students. In Tiruvallur district, 250 high school students were selected as study samples in simple event sampling. The data was designed and the data was designed by the Sublime Attitude Scale Investigator to collect research data. The data collected was tested using analyses at the point of average, deplanation, t-test, etc. As a result of the study, high school students have a significant difference in their gender, language of instruction and school location. To bridge these differences, teachers should first be trained in workplaces to teach values in conjunction with the subject. In order to encourage teachers to provide research papers on value, they should participate in seminars and workshops to improve their teaching skills. Thus, when teachers combine with the subject during learning teaching and teach them values, students can become better citizens.
- Arweck, E., Nesbitt, E., (2004) Values education: the development and classroom use of an educational programme1, British Educational Research Journal, 30(2).
- Deveci, H., (2015) Value Education through Distance Learning: Opinions of Students who already Completed Value Education, Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 16, 112-126.
- Gokçe, A.T., (2021) Core Values in Education from the Perspective of Future Educators, SAGE Open, 1–14.
- Lovat, T., Clement, N., Dally, K., Toomey, R., (2011) The impact of values education on school ambience and academic diligence, 50(3) 166-170.
- National Curriculum Framework, (2005) National Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi, India.
- Saikumari, K., (2008) Mathippunarvu Kalvi, Shantha Publishers, Chennai, India.
- Santhanam, S., (2019) Kalvi varalaru, Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation, Chennai, India.
- Shrestha, B.K., & Gupta, P., (2019) Impact of Value Education in Personal Behaviour of Students: A Case Study of Nepal, Nepal Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(3), 1–8.
- Tamil Nadu Curriculum Framework, (2017) Position Papers & New Draft Syllabus Vol -I, SCERT, Chennai, India.
- TNTBESC, (2020a) 9th standard, Tamilnadu text book, Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation, Chennai, India.
- TNTBESC, (2020b) 10th standard, Tamilnadu text book, Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation, Chennai, India.