Political impressions in the novel “Bhagirathi Mathiyam”
How to Cite
The novel ‘Bhagirathi Mathiyam’ gives various information about politics. As the story takes place during 1970s, depending only on that situation, belief evidences on the activities of the then Central and State Governments have been focused.
- K. Rajayyan, History of Tamil Nadu, Raj Publishers, (1982) 1565-1982.
- P. Venkatesan, Bhagirathi noon, p.369
- K. Nambi Aaroran, Tamil Renaissance and Dravidian Nationalism, p.338
- K.A.N. Sastri, Srinivasachari, Advanced History of India, pp 296–297.
- The Cambridge Shorter History of India. Volume I (To 1526) J. Allan, T. Wolseley Haig, H. H. Dodwell.