Modern Poetry and Malaysian Tamil Writer's Association
- Tamil language,
- Malaysian writers association,
- Puthu kavithai
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Tamil Diaspora those who are settled throughout the world dedicated them for the Development of muthTamil that is iyal isai and Natakam and preserve the tranquility and Heritage of Tamil language. Their activities having been properly streamlined with their respected Tamilsangams. The renowned Tamil sangam of Malaysia which is the best among of its kind rendering yeoman service with its multi thronged approaches and attitudes in particular the seminars on modern or revival poetry (puthu kavithai) has been Notable. Writer association of Malaysia conducted seminar on to the kavithai and assessd the pros and cons of puthu kavithai. Innovative features of kavithai has been developed and supporterd with their services the activities of honoring the right person and the publication also supports its progress. Even from the time of inception the Malaysian writer’s association service for the development of puthu kavithai is commendable. This research will be established the activities of this association with the reliable sources.
- Ilanchelvan, M.A., Muniyandi, (1995) A study of Poems in Malaysian Tamil Poems, Pavai Press, Malaysia.
- Kanamurti Ari, (1992) Kadarapookkal, Jayabhakti Publishing House, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Manimozhi, (2006) Love, Millennia Publishing House, Kolampur, Malaysia.
- Rajam Rajendran, (2007) New Malaysian Poems Origin and Development, Mitra Publication, Chennai, India.
- Sabapathy Ve., (1997) Conceptual techniques in New Poems in Malaysian Tamil, Malaya University, Malaysia.
- Thilakavathi K., (1988) New Poems in Malaysia, Poetry Conference, Uma Publication, Malaysia.