The Empirical Knowledge of Farmers and Today's Multi-Technical Skills
- Sangam Literature,
- Ancient Tamils,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Sangam Literature is the repository of the thoughts and deeds of the ancient Tamils. On the basis of that, it is not possible to count the many known achievements made by the intelligence of the ancient Tamils from that day till today. In one of its varieties, organic farming, the Tamilian is a parallel Tamilian. All of agrarian man's intelligence and rationality were scientific. Our agronomists are the ones who have worked empirically on the signals of nature, birds, and animals. They have an intelligence that transcends reason. Everything related to science is being implemented in our motherland. In the tremendous development of our mother tongue, the ancient Tamils have clearly established the science, politics, religion, finance, judicial medicine, multidisciplinary civilization, and culture of the ancient Tamils.
- Dharman, C., (2016) Sool, Adaiyalam Publications, Chennai, India.
- Dharman, C., (2017) Thoorvai, Adaiyalam Publications, Chennai, India.
- Maharasan, (2010) Velanmarapin Tamil Adaiyalam, Thozhamai Veliyeedu, Chennai, India.
- Nagarajan, V., (2004) Kurunthogai Moolamum Uraiyum, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Puliyur kesigan, (2009) Paaripadal, Paari Niliyam, Chennai, India.
- Subramanian, S.V., (2003) Paathupattu, Koviloor Madalayam, Koviloor, India.