- Human life,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Various relationships complement human life. The majority of such relationships may be some kind of blood relationship or a forced relationship. But only a relationship of ‘friendship’ is chosen according to man’s will. It is strengthened based on properties. Our literature highlights such friendships in a number of ways. Also, this article is unique in that it tells you how to maintain good friendships, how to accept acceptable friendships, and how to maintain good friendships.
- Manikkanar, A., (1999) Kalittokai, 1st ed., Varttamāṉaṉ Publication, Chennai, India.
- Matiyaracu, (1999) Niti nul kottu, 1st ed., kurinci Publication, Chennai, India.
- Paramasivam, S., (1993) Aranul, 1st ed., Mattu Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Periyannan, G., (2006) Niti nulkaḷ, 1st ed., Vanitha Publishing House, Chennai, India.
- Thanga Pazhamalai, (2010) Thirukural Nayavurai, 8th ed., Arulmozhi Publication, Thirukovalur, India
- Venkatacami Nattar, N.M., (1927) Auvaiyar Aruliya Nalvali, 2nd ed., South India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Tirunelveli, India.