Games in Tholkappiyam and Aganaanooru
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Tamil culture places a high value on grammar and literature. A sport thought of as a hobby that focuses on the civilization and culture of every people. From the sangam era to the present, the contribution of games has dominted grammar and literature. The greatest treasure that can never be destroyed is the world of games. Humans benefit greatly from sport in terms of agility and fun. The best medicine for the human body and for life is sports. Additionally, it is clamied to rejuvenate peoples life. They provide the body with the necessary energy, health, and sense of community. The game improves navigation and speaking skills for both kids and adults. As a result, every ones capacity for rational, in-depth thought improves.The lyrics allusions to the games played in Tholkappiaym and Aganaanooru are dispersed through Sout and arranged harmoniously. Tamil community values sport as a significant aspect.
- Dhanalakshmi,V. (1990) Kulanthai Padalkalil Paduporulum Paduneriyum, Mangai Publication, Abiramapuram,Chennai, India,
- Ilambooranar, (1953) Tholkaappiam - Porulathikaram (Part-II), (Kalaviyal, Karpiyal, Poruliyal), The south India Saiva Siddhanta Works Publishing Society, Tinnevelly Limited Chennai, India.
- Kaliyaperumal, K., (1997) Ulagath Tamilar Panpattu Kalanjiyam, Vallalar anbu Nilayam, Malaysia.
- Kanagalakshmi, S. (2011) Thevira, Thamizhar valviyal (Part -I), Nathini Publication, Anna Nagar West Virivakkam, Chennai, India.
- Muthulakshmi, V. (2009) Ilakiya Iyarkai, Anuratha Publications, Thiruvaanaikkovil, Trichy, India.
- Nanjundan, R.T. (1991) Kappiyangali Vizhaiyattugal , Coimbatore , India.
- Nedunchezhiyan, K. (1990) Tamil Ilakiyathil Ulakaytham, Pari nilayam, Chenai, India.
- Sethuraman, G. (2017) Thamizhaga Samudhaya Panpaattu Kalai Varalaaru, New Century Book House Pvt.Ltd, Ambattur, Chennai, India.
- Subramanian, N. (1986) Sanga Kala Vazhvial, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Venkatasamy Nattar, N.M. (2007) Akananooru - manimidai Pavalam, Tamilman Publications House, Chennai, India.