- Folk people,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Folk People have been following plenty of rituals when they were beginning a new step for their life which is expected to be auspicious for them. In the early days, the rituals of birth may have flourished which based on the basic principles of Folk People and their life style. The people are following different rituals to lead their life from birth to death which were variable among people and society. There is no exact certainty for the birth of humanity on the earth. Nonetneless there is a hope that the rituals of birth would have developed when the humanity has flourished on this earth. The Birth’s rituals has exposing the culture. Civilization and lifestyle of Folk people and intermingled with them. Moreover the rituals or birth will help to know that the traditional way of a race. One’s generation and their principles of life. The mother has relationship with the baby when she is pregnant, nevertneless the rituals of birth has revealed the one’s racial sensibilling in the society. Thus Folk people have beeh doing earch thing in a good manner which help them for their future and they believe that the rituals are based on the life which has shaped their culture and civilization. Though the folk people have beeh giving important to birth rituals.
- Kuper A., Kupeper, J., (1985) The Social Science Encyclopedia, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Boston, London.
- Sakthivel, S., (2001) Research in Folklore Literature, Mannikkavaasagar Padhippagam, Chennai, India.
- Saraswathi, V., (1982) Folksong and social integrational, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India.
- Shanmuga Sundaram, S., (1999) Folklore Literature, Mannikkavaasagar Padhippagam, Chennai, India.
- Vanamamalai, N., (1991) Tamilian Folk Song, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Vengadesan, K., (1981) Art of medicine in Tamilbooks, Madres University, Chennai, India.