M. Vadivelu Mudaliar's text Description about the Sivavakkiyar songs
- Vadivel Mudaliar,
- Sivavakkiyar's songs,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article is about the eloquence of the narrator Vadivel Mudaliar. Demonstrates his erudition and the strategies he has adopted in his speech. Texts are structured according to the purpose of the text and the background of the authors. The eloquence of each narrator varies according to the nature of the texts they handle. Vadivelu Mudaliar has written texts for Sivavakkiyar's songs on various strategies. In it, the text is stated based on semantic interpretation. He follows the principle of summation and adopts the technique of expressing multiple meanings in a word. Quiz-based narration is a method followed by Ilambooranar. He uses it in the songs of Sivavakkiya. The text is set up in the form of asking and answering a question. He has quoted from other texts and explained the verse in the form of a quotation mark. VadiveluMudaliar has written the lyrics for the songs of Sivavakkiyar Title, Explaining the relevance of the title and remove the sariyai, such as following the techniques.
- Aravindhan, M.V., (2013), Uraiyasiriyarkal, Manivasakar Pathippakam, Chennai, India.
- Gurusamy, S., (2008), Perasiriyar Urai Neri, Rani Publications, Chennai, India.
- Mathaiyan, P., (2004), Uraiyiyal, Pavai Publicataions, Chennai, India.
- Selvanayakam, V., (2016), Tamil Urai Nadai Varalaru, Kumaran Puthaka Illam, Chennai, India.
- Vadivelu Mudhaliar, M., (1953), Sivavakkiar Paadalkal Moolamum uraiyum, Rathina Nayakar and Sons, Chennai, India.