Idealogy – in the Contemporary Sri Lankan Tamil Novels
- Sri Lanka,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Contemporary Tamil novels depict human life in different dimensions with aesthetic fineness, depending on some theories, in the background of countries such as Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, etc., and also the places of refuge and diaspora. Here, we mark Sri Lankan Tamil novels, that the writer should belong to Sri Lanka. He may live in some other diasporic country. Even when they write from any of the diasporic countries like France, Canada, Denmark, Australia, etc., one could observe the smell of flesh and blood of their motherland. We can point out Shobha Shakthi’s – Gorilla, m, box; Tamil Nadhi’s- Parthenium; Tamil Kavi’s –Uuzhi kaalam; Jeevakumar’s –kudhitrai vaahanam.
- Ernest Fisher (2014), Kalaiyin Avasiyam (First Edition), Bharathi Puthakalayam, Chennai-600018, India
- Jeevakumaran, V., (2017), Horse Carriage (First Edition), Unique media Integrators, Chennai – 600109, India
- Karthigesu Sivathamby, (2011) Karthigesu Sivathamby interviews, New Century Book House, Chennai-600098, India.
- Kuna Kaviyalahan (2015), Vidameriya Kanavu, First Edition, Agal Pathippagam, Chennai-600014, India.
- Selvakumaran, S., (2008), Eelam Diaspora Literature (First Edition), Kavya Publishing, Chennai-600024, India.
- Selvakumaran, S., (2015), The politics of fiction in contemporary novels, New Century Book House, Chennai, India.
- Shoba Shakti (2001), Gorilla (First Edition), ADAIYALAM, Chennai, India.
- Shoba Shakti (2010), When I was addicted (First Edition), Karuppu Pirathigal, Chennai, India
- Shoba Shakti (2015), Box Story Book (First Edition), Karuppu Pirathigal, Chennai, India
- Subramaniam, Na., (1978), Eelam Tamil Novel Literature (First Edition), Muthamil Publishing House, Yalpanam, Srilanka
- Tamilkavi (2013), Ozhikkalam (First Edition), Virpanaiyagam, Chennai, India
- Tamilnathi, (2016), Parthenium (First Edition), Nattrinai Pathipagam, Chennai-600 005, India
- Yoganathan, C., (1978), Asylum seekers (First Edition), Pari Nilayam, Chennai, India