Psychological Thoughts in Vedatriyar Literature
- Human Race,
- Psychological Thoughts
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Thousands of years have passed since the beginning of the human race, and new ideas, needs and skills are increasing in the life of man every year. Vedatriyar's works convey people about the basic needs with love and compassion. Due to the defects of knowledge such as ignorance, indifference, and emotional age, the human race, who do not know what should be known by the nature of knowledge, were unconsciousness about four things such as material, fame, influence and pleasure. Vedatriyar's literary works taught about introspection and natural philosophical interpretation. Vedatriyar wished that the school and college students should be given morals, high culture, psychological thoughts, etc. as education and training methods at a young age. Vedatriyar's aim is that other educational programs should be based on this psychological training culture. In this article all the introspective exercises have been compiled in a way that is easy for everyone to understand. And the main purpose of this article is to introduce introspection exercises to the people of this world to make the human being a dignified one.
- Meyyapan, S. (1992) Bharathiar Kavithaigal, Vanavil Presuram, Chidambaram, India.
- Vethathiri Maharishi (1954) Mankolamai Vilantha Mathi Virundhu, Vethathiri Pathippgam, Erode, India.
- Vethathiri Maharishi (1955) Mankolamai Vilantha Mathi Virundhu, Vethathiri Pathippgam, Erode, India.
- Vethathiri Maharishi (1969) Mankolamai Vilantha Mathi Virundhu, Vethathiri Pathippgam, Erode, India.
- Vethathiri Maharishi (1983) Manakavali Pagam 1, Vethathiri Pathippgam, Erode, India.