Grammatical Policies in the Texts of Thiru.Vi.Ka.
- Surprise word,
- Question word,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Attempts to enrich the language, such as composing new texts in the mother tongue, interpreting old texts, and quoting its glories. In this way, literatures in Tamil language are appearing from time to time.Through those discourses, each reveals his unique talents to this world and becomes the escapee of Tamilnadu. He has volunteered for the development of the Tamil language through speeches, writings, works and magazines. Among them, the grammar of Apper Feet's claim that 'my debt is to be done' is Tamilthenral Thiru.Vi.Ka.Literary and grammatical texts also need to be studied in today's context where research is being performed from many different angles in many fields. Among them in Tamil ‘Thiru.Vi.Ka.‘s prose style’ was created by his prose texts and literary texts are numerous.Through them one can know the textual principles of Thiru.Vi.Ka. The purpose of this study is to examine the grammatical principles found in the literary texts written by him, such as Karaikkalammaiyar Thirumurai - Note, Pattinathar Songs - Viruthiyurai, Thirukkural - Lecture.
- Kalyanasundharanar, Thiru. Vi., (Commentator), (2003) Karaikalammaiyar Thirumurai (ArumbathaKurippurai), (1st Edition) Mullai NilIyam, Chennai, India.
- Kalyanasundharanar, Thiru. Vi., (Commentator), (2007) Pattinaththaarpadalkal – Viruththiurai, (3rd Edition) Palaniyappa brothers, Chennai, India.
- Kalyanasundharanar, Thiru. Vi., (Commentator), (1997) Thirukkural Virivurai, (1st Edition) Poombugar Pathippakam, chennai, India.
- Madhavan, V.R., (Pub), (2010) Thiranaaivu Nokkil Vengadasamy Naattar, (Naattarin Uraimaanbu – Essay), (1st Edition) Tamil University, Tanjore, India.
- Mohan, R., Sokkalingam, N., (2003) Urai Marabugal, (1st Edition) Meiyappan Pathippakam, Chithamparam – 01, India
- Santhanam, M., (1991) Peraasiriyar Uraiththiran, (1stEdition) Kallambal Pathippakam, Madurai, India.