Unchanging Struggle in a Changing World: Unmasking the Social Mechanism in Female Verses
How to Cite
Despite the prevalence of gender-based theories of feminism and women language after 19 th century, several female scholars emerged from the Sangam era and sowed the seeds of this idea. The lists of the female poets are Avvaiyar, Perunkopendu, Andal, Karaikalammaiyar and present women language poets. With the changing times and the voices of various feminist rebellions, the social texture that is limited to women has not only changed, but the plight of women has increased on a daily basis. In particular, the definitions of women in the two different contexts of home and work are still unchanged. Although women are projected to have created a free space for education and economic quality, there are still women who accept subjugation as on unwritten rule. This paper is a study of women language verse, which has recorded this constant dehumanization as a weapon of language and provoking social conscience as feminism.
- Ajith.P.S. (2009) ‘Sari pathi pengal samamanavargal thana?,Bharathi puthagalayam
- Annithamasu (2004), Sanga kala penmai, Meyyapan pathipagam.
- Aranga.Malliga (2009), Tamil ilakiyamum penmaum, New cuntuty book house
- Ganesalingan (2001), Pennadimai theera,Kumaran Publications
- Krushangini (2011), Parathal athan suthanthiram.Kavya pathipagam
- Murugesa pandiyan (2016), Atrai thingal avvennilavil-Sanga pen kavignargal muthal andal varai, New century book house
- Prema, R., (2014), Viduthalai vendinum,Kavya pathipagam.
- Salma (2011), Oru malaum innoru malaum,Kala suvadu pathipagam
- Suseela, M.A., (2006), Tamililakiya veliyil penmozhium pennum, Meenatchi puthaga nilayam.
- Vijayalakshmi, S., (2007), Peruvelipenn, Mithra Arts Creations
- Vijayalakshmi, S., (2011), Penneluthu, Bharathi Puthagalayam
- Ravichandran, T., (2005) Freud Sigmund(1953)’An outline of Psychoanalysis.London.Hogart