Thinai based Antics and Music- Adopting Silapathikaram
How to Cite
The Thinai based life of Tamils is a formalized one. Such Tamils set up jobs in their land where they are lived. Depending on the land (kurinji (hilly/mountain region), palai (parched/dry lands), mullai (pastoral tract), marutam (wet/ agricultural lands) and neital (coastal area)), they also developed their business. They are the first disciplines to follow. Extraordinary works have also uncovered remarkable art. With the grammar of these internal corporations, approach Silapathikaram and explore the claim that he has made.
- Dhandayudham R., Silappathikaram: the Epic, Indian Literature. 18 (1975) 24–28.
- John Samuel G., Tolkāppiyar, Institute of Asian Studies (Madras, India), 2001.
- Ilakkuvanar, S., Tholkáppiyam (in English) with critical studies, A thesis which formed the basis of the awarding of the Ph.D. Degree of Madras University, Kuralneri publishing House, Madurai, 1963.
- Kalyanasundaraiyar S., Adiyarky Nallar text book, 1950 (Fifth Edition).
- Karunakaran G., Dramatic elements in Arangetrukaathai, Ph.D thesis, Madurai Kamaraj University, 2005.