The revolutionary thoughts viewed in the Bharathidasan Revolutionary poems
- Puratchi Kavi,
Copyright (c) 2020 IOR PRESS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Bharathidasan, who wanted to spread revolutionary ideas among the masses, created an miniature Epic “Puratchi Kavi”. In the days when discrimination of the poor was spreading among the masses and the poor were forced to live as slaves, the revolution of all was one. For good government, he established the importance of women's education through the Educational lust of the head. The revolutionary specialty is the manipulation of the weapon of love to eliminate the discrimination of the superior and the inferior. The king opposition for love life takes to the Slaughterhouse. There in the presence of the people, they present their situation and the decision is left in the hands of the people. Because this article tells us that the revolution of the people is the flowering of democracy and that the good will flow only if the democracy blossoms.
- Mannar Mannan, Bharathidasan: A Glimpse into the Life and mind of the Poet, Pondicherry, 1973.
- Selvarajan, M., Bharathidasan Oru Puratchi Kavignar, Chennai, 1979.
- Neduncheliyan, R., Puratchikavignar Bharathidasan (Valkai Varalaru), Chennai, 1994.
- Ilavarasu, R., Pavendarin Ulaga Nokku, Trichy, 2002.
- Ramamurthy, L., Pavendarin Mozhikaruthialgal, Thanjavur, 2006.
- Palani Arangasamy, Life and Works of Bharathidasan, Thanjavur, 1991.