Mayilasalak Kalampakam: The Editorial Methods
- Mayilasalak Kalampakam,
- Edition history,
How to Cite
Edition history is an aid to understanding how literary creation occurred during a particular period. It also includes various Editions of a book, religious and sociological trends. Contemporary forms of devotional literature have now emerged. The bibliographical editions published by monasteries and research institutions need to be looked at as to how their source is followed. Through this it is possible to find out how the editions have transcended the scholarly community and what kind of flexibility the editions environment has embedded within it. This article is intended to illustrate this with various editions of the book on the Mayilasala Kalampakam that wrote by Vannacharabham Dhandapani Swamikal.
- MayilasalakKalampakam, Mayilam Adheenam Publishing, Mailam, India, First Edition, 1895.
- MayilasalakKalampakam, Thiruvamathur Kaumaram Mutt, Thiruvamathur, India, Second Edition, 1924.
- Perumal Murugan, Editions Re-Editions, Kalachuvadu Publishing, Nagercoil, Revised Third Edition, 2016.
- Sathish, A., Editorial methods and micro-politics, Pulam Pubishing, Chennai, India, First Edition, 2010.
- Thiru Mayilasalak Kalampakam, Government Oriental Library, Chennai, India, Third Edition,1960.
- Vannacharabam Dhandapani Swamigal work, Research Edition-Volume 2, International Institute of Tamil Studies, Chennai, India, 2019