Dhandapani Swami’s Aruvagai Ilakkanam – Edition History
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
More detailed studies of the history of the Tamil text editions are being carried out with the help of micro data. Thus, edition history is no longer a personal history. Because the history of the edition is not without consideration of the dynamics of the social movement as a whole of the European priests, monasteries, institutions and individuals who operated in the sphere of history. Thus article discusses the edition history of the text called Aruvagai Ilakkanam.
- Aruvagai Ilakanam, (1978), Second Edition, Thavathiru Santhalinga Adigalar Arts, Science and Tamil College, Coimbatore, India.
- Aruvagai Ilakanam, (1991), Moolamum Uraiyum, Third Edition, Tamil University Publishing, Tanjore, India.
- Aruvagai Ilakanam, (2016), Moolamum Uraiyum, Fourth Edition, Siravai Adheenam Kaumaramatalayam, Coimbatore, India.
- Dhandapani Swamigal, (1970), Vanna sarabam, Thanipadal thirattu, Thiruvamathur Kaumara
- Madayalam, Thiruvamathur.
- M.C. Arivudai Nambi, (2005), Edition Ideas, First Edition, Rajarajeswari Publishers, Chennai, India.
- Sathish, A.,(2010), Bibliography version and Micro politics, First Edition, Pulam Publications,
- Chennai, India.
- Singapore Siddharthan, (2013), Tamil Ilakkanam, Narmadha Pathipagam,Chennai, India.