How to Cite
The birth of Jesus Christ in the Epic of Jesus. Many feminist ideas are expressed not only in speeches but also in his miracles and teachings. For example, feminist ideas such as the pride of motherhood, the privilege of chastity, the high attitudes of egoism, and the difficulties women face with inequality, have been explored in this article based on Jesus' epic.
- Muthu Chidambaram (2003), The origins and development of feminism, Tamil Puthagalayam, T Nagar, Chennai, India.
- Kaviyarasu Kannadasan (1982), Yesu Kaviyam, Kalai Kaviri, Tiruchirappalli, 620 001, India.
- R. Prema (2000), Feminism (First Edition), Tamil Puthagalayam, T Nagar, Chennai, India.
- Sa. Agathiyalingam Mudhaliyar (1985), 17th Conference, Aaivukkovai, Volume 1, Annmalai Nagar, India.
- Ilampuranar (2000), Thoikapiyam- porulathigaram, ILAMPURANAM 2, MUllai Nilayam, T Nagar, Chennai, India.
- A. Maria Arputham (1985), Women's Problems in Madhavaya Novels, M.Phil Thesis, Department of Tamil, National College, India.