The Traditional Aspects of Tholkapiyam in Pathinenkezhkanakku Aga Noolgal (Eighteen Lesser Texts)
- Sangam Lovers,
- Eighteen Lesser Texts
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Among the Eighteen Lesser Texts that arose during the time of the Sangam and its implications, many of the Akathinai traditions that we have found and widespread in the Tholkapiyam. This article examines some of the Akathinai traditions that have been followed by the Lesser Texts of Tholkapiyam, which have passed through time and religious interferences.
- Varadarajan, M, First International Conference Seminar of Tamil Studies, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 1966.
- Dakshinamurthy, A., Patinenkilkkanakku – Works on Akam theme, a translation of seven works by (Thiruchirapalli: Bharathidasan University, 2010.
- Kanimozhi, B., Political Dhamma explained by eighteen Lesser Texts, International Research Journal of Tamil, 1(1) (2019) 12-53. https://doi.org/10.34256/irjt1912
- Rasamanikam, R., Eighteen Lesser Texts (Origin and Text), Tirunelveli Thennindia Saiva Sithantha Noorpathippu Kazhagam, India (1947).
- Tolkappiyar, Tolkappiyam: The earliest extant Tamil grammar: with a short commentary in English Hardcover – 1999. Kuppuswami Sastri Research Institute; 2nd edition (1999).