- Valluvam politics
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The state that Valluvam insists depends on the rights of the people. To abolish slavery, demand good government otherwise to exclude. Valluvam adores good government and good king at the same time abhor the bad king, and throw such a tyrannical king away. Valluvam, which claims to be a superpower, says it will protect it from enemies. The Government and Government rule that Valluvam insists are not in the category of Monarchy, Force and republic Government. Whatever the type, the scepter government is the government that Valluvam insists. The essay for this study is in the context of Valluvam politics.
- Alalasundaram, (1969) Politics and Literature, kalap Pathipagam, Chennai, India.
- Annamalai, M., (1961) Uniqueness of Valluvar, Tholkappiyar Library, Chennai, India.
- Chakravarthy Nayenar, (1947) Tirukkurum and Equal Dharma, Mutamil Nilayam, Chennai, India.
- Kembu Arumugam, (1969) Thirukural and Bhagavad Gita, Chennai, India.
- Kundrakudi adigalar, (1972) The politics of Tirukkural, Kalaivani Puttakalayam, Chennai, India.
- Mohanarasu, K., (2007) Periodical Studies on Tirukkural, Manivasagar Pathipagam, Chennai, India.
- Murugarathinam, T., (1975) Economics devised by Valluvar, Madurai Kamaraj University, India.
- Pakirisankar, P.R., (1973) Valluvar's Law and Justice - The politics that Valluvar saw, Madurai Kamaraj University, India.
- Paloore Kannapa Mudaliar, (1956) Politics that seen by Valluvar, Central Press, Chennai, India.
- Paramasivanantham, (1969), Principles of life evolved by Valluvar, Tamilkalai Pathipagam, Chennai, India.
- Perumal, C.A., (1974) The political clarity of Tirukkural, Madurai Kamaraj University, India.
- Rajaram, M., (2009) Thirukkural: Pearls of Inspiration (1st ed.). New Delhi: Rupa Publications.
- Rajaram, M., (2015) Glory of Thirukkural. 915 (1st ed.). Chennai: International Institute of Tamil Studies.
- Ramashanmugam, R., (1971) Government and politics devised by Valluvar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Fifth Symposium Review, India.
- Srinivasan, V., (1964) The good life that Valluvar has seen, Bharathi Book Station, Madurai, India.
- Subramaniyadass, T., (1957) Politics that evolved by Valluvar, Thiruvalluvar Corporation, Madurai, India.
- Venkataramaiah, C.M., (1970) Valluvar Mind, Valluvar Corporation, Thenkasi, India.
- Viswanatham, K.A.P., (1954) Valluvar and Thirukural, Parinilayam, Chennai, India.